Friday 10 January 2014

Toilet sex in Scarborough

It was a mild autumn Wednesday night in Scarborough at the Blue Lounge, a fun, trendy bar near the town center.  I was working the door with one other guy, Rob, he was a big lad into his bodybuilding and had the same stats as Arnie at one point just nowhere near the definition, but he was a good looking bloke I'll give him that!
It was a quiet night and on one of my random toilet checks I heard a couple having a little too much fun in one of the cubicles!  Now some people say what the hell why not and leave them to it but even more say ugh that's gross!  But the fact of the matter is it's illegal and we have a job to do so I radioed to Rob and told him the situation and to come down to the toilets.  A quick knock on the cubicle door with a call of,
"Ok folks, security, fun's over time to come out and leave please"  hurried exclamations and fumbling ensues with the couple coming out looking slightly ashamed to say the least!  I'm nice about these things as I find it easier to deal with people calmly and judge their response, so I explain that they can't stay now but I'll let them go upstairs, down their drinks if they want to and leave which I thought was perfectly reasonable.
However when the couple return upstairs and get to their drinks they then sit down and refuse to leave questioning what they've done wrong!
Rob and Myself remain calm and explain they can't do that and have to go and if they don't we'll have to remove them and then if they resist the police will be called by the staff not just us and there's cameras everywhere inside and out so there's really no point in trying to stay, basically trying to talk some sense into an alcohol infused brain which is never fun or easy!
The man sits there, folds his arms and says "carry me out then" in unison myself and Rob say "ok"
Robs a big strong lad and moves behind the man, wraps his arms around his folded arms and pulls back and up allowing me to reach down and hold the mans legs together picking him up in a practiced move.  Straight away we're moving to the front door checking his missus isn't going for us which she isn't, just verbal abuse at this point. He struggles a bit but was being more of an arse still than actually trying to fight us so we put him down outside and made sure she had followed us out too.
Constant verbal assaults begin, basically think of all the shit low IQ insults you can and then just pick a few. You get so used to it they just bounce off, usually!
I called for the street cameras to monitor them hoping this would encourage them to move along but sadly not so I had to call for a police unit to just get rid of them, I didn't want an arrest for this that'd mean more paperwork!
When the police arrived I filled them in on the situation then the couple told their side, it still bewilders me why people think the police will tell us to let them back in after they've been literally carried out!
Unfortunately for the couple the police weren't too receptive to them, possibly due to being told that "Scarborough police are a bit fucking short sighted". Quite what this means still eludes me to this day.
The couple are warned yet again to stop swearing, the response, "oh fuck off"  cue two police officers arresting the man.  The smiles seriously broke out now for me and Rob, especially when the guy's missus takes a swing at one of the coppers!
Rob's next to them so bear hugs her (gently he's not a monster) then the police arrest her and lock them both in the van!
I take the officers details from one constable then before they leave the other one comes up to me and says the words ill never forget "All they wanted was a shag, and now they're fucked!"

No comments:

Post a Comment