Tuesday 18 February 2014

Toilet sex in Harrogate.

I did a previous blog about sex in Scarborough but Harrogate is no exception to the needs of the "smelly toilet club"
Many years ago when at Revolution bar in Harrogate, when we caught a couple in toilets, the manager preferred the stealth approach.  So he could get his phone out and take a pic or a vid! 
Then there's the very recent case of two women in a toilet cubicle, and not doing drugs!   One left quickly looking deeply embarrassed however the other girl accused me and all the girls who'd used the toilets of being homophobic!  No love, we're just not gross!  
One time though I remember working at Time nightclub in Harrogate and, when we were checking the toilets right at the end of the end we found a couple getting hot and heavy in the men's toilet!   The music was off and we shouted to come out which they did with the woman looking all embarrassed and heading to the door hiding her eyes.  The man looked pissed off, obviously didn't finish ha.  I was feeling jokey so said,
"Mate I've done you a favour, did you see her in the light?"  I asked 
"That's my wife" came his reply
Oops, but after seeing six or so sniggering doormen he decided better of saying anything else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment